A promise to yourself.
Have you ever felt that life sometimes is not going anywhere, that no matter how you try, things are not moving forward. There are more bad days than good. Here is a simple solution. Do yourself a favor, promise yourself to be strong that nothing disturbs your piece of mind.
I want to share this peace by one of my favorite author, Dr. Dennis Kimbro.
- Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Make all your friends feel that there is a power inside them.
- Be optimistic and look at life’s bright side.
- Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect the best.
- Be just as enthusiastic regarding the success of others as you are about your own.
- Forget the mistakes of the pastand press forward to the greater achievements of the future.
- Wear a cheerful countenance at all times and greet every living creature with a smile.
- Give so much time to improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- Be too large to worry, too noble of anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to allow the presence of trouble.
Give it a shot. I think it is a promise worth keeping.
Andy G. Rodie