Something for all of us to think about.
With the new year upon us, it’s great to look at life and move some parts in the right direction. Most often it all starts with the right questions. Here are a few I came across from Edith Yeung website(Edithyeung.com), that I think are really compelling.
35 Questions You Must Ask to Make This Year the Best Year Ever
1. In one year, whom do I want to become?
2. If today was my last day on earth, what would I rather be doing?
3. How do I want to be remembered?
4. What do I want to be known as?
5. What brings me to life?
6. What is my life goal?
7. If I could only do one thing and one thing only today, what is it that I need to do to get myself closer to my goal?
8. What is my passion in life?
9. What inspires me?
10. What makes me happy?
11. What makes me feel good?
12. What about my life makes me excited every day?
13. Am I living the life I always wanted?
14. Am I growing and learning every day?
15. What do I look forward to every day when I wake up?
16. Who are my best friends?
17. Who is willing to stand by me no matter what?
18. Am I spending time with people whom I care the most?
19. Am I spending time on things that I care about the most?
20. Why am I doing what I am doing now?
21. What am I willing to stand by no matter what?
22. Why do I want to be successful?
23. Who am I helping?
24. What am I naturally good at?
25. Am I adding value to other people’s lives every day?
26. What am I going to do differently this year compared what I did last year?
27. What actions do I need to take to live by my own lights?
28. What is stopping me from doing what I really want to do? (BTW – the answer should beNOTHING)
29. What possibilities do I see now that weren’t obvious to me before?
30. Who will benefit (other than me) when my dream is realized?
31. Who can help me in achieving my goal?
32. What is my life going to be like when my dream is realized?
33. How many different ways do I make money now?
34. How many more ways could I make money this year?
35. Am I as healthy as I can be?
Think About This, have you been avoiding these questions all your life?
Share these questions with your friends. A nice little gift for the new year.
Andy G. Rodie